Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: What's Next?

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Excellent points one and all. But - while they are all true, they only
point out the fundamental greed of the system and they only
pessimistically predict the future. What those points don't do though is
explain the suddenness of Lehman, AIG, Morgan, etc. That's what took
everybody by surprise. One would not have to agree with the prevailing
practices to feel more secure in the economy, up until Wall Street took a
dive. That suddenness is what I was making reference to in my statement.

--

-Mike-

Mike, you say that as if it is a bad thing. I've always wanted to own my
own insurance company and now I do. I'm going to get interest on my money,
of course so that makes it a great investment. The interest will assure
that I have a comfortable retirement when the checks start rolling in.
We're now eligible for the "Friends and Family Discount" on al AIG policies
too.

With the added interest income, maybe I'll buy General Motors. As an owner,
we all get company cars. Are you in?