Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Rose[_5_] Rose[_5_] is offline

Default WalMart ColorPlace Patio Paint?

On Sep 19, 8:36*pm, "bb" wrote:
"LM" wrote in ...

"Tube Audio" wrote in message
Hi

I need to repaint my patio, it is concrete, it sees alot of foot traffic.

I was going to use the Kelly Moore 1350 patio paint, then I saw the
ColorPlace paint at Walmart. *They also make a patio paint.

Anyone know anything about or use the WalMart paint?

If you're set on WalMart.... I can't help you.

However, if you're not opposed to options, look into H&C concrete _stain_.
This is an excellent product. Sold at places like Sherwin Williams & B.
Moore.

You're a Walmart shopper... you buy whatever is cheapest...sheesh

But the paint is a good buy.
Lead is a good shield against radiation.