Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

"Elrond Hubbard" wrote in message
.46...
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Over the course of 12 hours, John McCain does a 180 degree four-wheel
locked-brake slide from saying "The economy is fundamentally sound"
to "This is the worst fiscal crisis since the Great Depression," and
you characterize it as 'altering course.'

With spin like that, you could get a job as a human gyroscope.

Why, thank you. Really - I find that to be a great phrase. Though...
you misunderstand my point. McCain didn't simply assume the former
position three or four days ago. He reversed a position that he held
of some time. He reversed it in light of very recent circumstances
that nobody predicted, or could predict.

Excuse me? In light of *recent* circumstances? Does the man not read
the news? Do you?

Do you correspond intelligently? Just what in the hell is that supposed to
mean? Other than yet another failed attempt by you to throw a jab. You are
proving yourself to be unworthy of any intelligent form of conversation.
Content yourself with simply throwing out meaningless insults. You can
converse with yourself.

--

-Mike-