Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard J Kinch Richard J Kinch is offline

Default Litebulb ripoff?

Joseph Gwinn writes:

We use caller ID to filter calls at home -- if we don't recognize the
caller, we don't answer, and let the answering machine handle it.

Still, it's a nuisance, having the interruption of a phone ring from
someone you don't want to hear from. If it were an occasional wrong number
or other "honest" mistake then it wouldn't matter, but multiple calls per
day from phony collection agents I'll never tolerate.

We use caller ID as well. All it does it pre-advise that an annoyance call
is disturbing your concentration.