Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Sky boxes

OG wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

I have just done a google to try and find out what channels the basic buy
and plug in sky box has on it. This is not the one that you pay £17 and
upwards per month,

Do you mean the Freesat from Sky service? £150 odd up front and nothing
more to pay.?

Yes, that's what I after the info on, but sky look like being shy about
advertising it.

My mum's got that (Terrestrial Freeview doesn't work for her postcode).
In my view, the only thing that's better than terrestrial digital is that
you get Al Jazeera channel but you don't get Dave.

Wife wouldn't watch that, as it is too male for her.

Dave