Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where would you put this bathroom outlet (pics)

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:47:30 -0700 (PDT), Mikepier
wrote:

In my ongoing bathroom project, I am redoing the wiring. A question
came up as to where to put the outlet. The picture shows on the right
where the old outlet used to be ( which I don't know if I liked, right
next to the sink) and on the left shows the new double gang box I put
in ( next to the door). I thought of 2 options of where to put the
outlet.

1) in the new double gang box
2) somewhere under the window

What you can't see is the wall on the left is all mirror, so the
outlet can't go on that wall.
Any input appreciated.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikerock92/BathroomOutlet#

Put it where it would be convenient to use an electric shaver or hair
dryer. Don't base the location on where it is convenient to install,
though.