Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: What's Next?

Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote:

I want to see Lew rant equally about those who initiated this
mess --

Nice try to divert the discussion, but that crap doesn't stick on the
wall.

Back to the subject.

What's next?

Lew

Yep, that's pretty much what I expected. ... and people accuse *me* of
being partisan.

It doesn't take much rummaging around to find significant amounts of
issues with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac; problem is, they all lead to Lew's
favorite party. One of the Obama's leading economic advisors is Frank
Raines, the guy who got off with over $50M while Fannie Mae was writing
mortgages for which we taxpayers are going to wind up paying.