Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Concrete Emergency

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:13:41 -0700, Anonymous One
wrote Re Concrete Emergency:

My wife and I have a very unusual situation. A plastic bottle of a
"Cactus Food" tipped over and sat in the solution for a day or so. It
is a slightly low spot of our concrete patio so it did not evaporate as
quickly as it might have on an area that did not "pond."

snip

What has happened is that it has stained our concrete patio, and where
the bottle had layed down, it has etched a groove in the surface of
about 1/2" or so. When we called the company they took no
responsibility,

Why would you expect them to take responsibility? Take responsibility
for what?

in fact they were rude,

Well, there's no excuse for that.

saying that this had never