Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Removing Gunk or water

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:00:25 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

One Sunday, I'm driving to church. My truck is hesitating and lurching. it's
winter, and I'm thinking water in the gasoline. I stop at Kmart. They are
sold out of drygas, aparently everyone else had water in the gas that day,
also. On the way out, I walked through the paint department. Sure enough,
quart of denatured alcohol for 3.99 or some price. I bought it. Pour in
about 12 ounces through a funnel, and it got me to church.

Lots of people use alcohol to get them to church.