Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Frugal HDTV (Pocket LCD 1" BW?)

wrote:
I watch TV half an hour a month and don't care much for it. I have
three pocket 1" BW LCD TVs and I'm looking for the cheapest way to get
HDTV after February. If I had to pay more than fifty bucks I would
forego TV altogether.

- = -

With only 1" TV's you have already foregone television. You are
merely listening to TV stations with a postage stamp to keep you busy.

Perhaps there would be a reasonably priced digital radio that would
pick up the signal and provide the TV channels as well as some other
things like the music you prefer.