Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Boettcher Frank Boettcher is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 05:22:25 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote:

I want to see Lew rant equally about those who initiated this
mess --

Nice try to divert the discussion, but that crap doesn't stick on the
wall.

I'd also like to hear Lew's take on it. After all, he brought up in
his post the fiasco on wall street. M & J's post spot on as to the
root cause of the current mess.

If you want to talk about politicians playing to the audience and the
changing environment, then you better bring them all into that
discussion, not just the one you don't care for. And then we would be
here all week.

Frank

Back to the subject.

What's next?