Posted to rec.woodworking
CC CC is offline

Default Q splitter

I found that after learning what they were called and have bid on them
thanks
CC

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
CC wrote:
Thanks Lee, But Upscale had the right ones, "kerf Keepers".
I wanted to be able to support both sides of a long cutoff and
to keep them from closing up when being cut, I saw plans for
making some out of a couple pieces of flat metal hangers but
if I can find these I'd be a lot happier

There appears to be a set of three Jorgensen "Kerfkeepers" up on
ebay
at the moment
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-3-PONY-%2...16106008r24841.

If that link doesn't work just go to ebay and search on
"kerfkeepers".
Right now they're at about 20 bucks for the three with three days to
go.

CC

"Lee Gordon" wrote in message
. ..
Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but it performs
basically the same function.

http://www.microjig.com/MJ%20Splitter.htm

Lee

Lee Gordon