Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Dead ipod

"M ............" wrote in message
news
Following up to Andy Burns

Were they audio CDs which you ripped yourself, or were they already on
.MP3 (or other) files on the discs.

they were CDs in .cda format, I always buy CDs as they act as auto back
ups. I have never seen audio CDs with such shambolic labelling. The
authors
name was in combinations of Micheal/Michele/Michel and Thomas/Tomas, the
titles were all over the place and genre was random. The tracks were
numbered inconsistently, even sometimes within a single disc. What
suddenly
strikes me is could they be pirated? The boxes look kosher and they came
from an Amazon marketplace supplier, would anybody pirate language disks?
Perhaps more likely they were migrated from other media in a
unprofessional
way.

They may be arranged in a logical way for some application they sell.
Is there an executable to run on a PC included?