Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Barnes Mike Barnes is offline

Default Dead ipod

In uk.d-i-y, M ............ wrote:
I have never seen audio CDs with such shambolic labelling. The authors
name was in combinations of Micheal/Michele/Michel and Thomas/Tomas, the
titles were all over the place and genre was random. The tracks were
numbered inconsistently, even sometimes within a single disc. What suddenly
strikes me is could they be pirated? The boxes look kosher and they came
from an Amazon marketplace supplier, would anybody pirate language disks?
Perhaps more likely they were migrated from other media in a unprofessional
way.

The problem isn't with the CDs, it's with the database (probably
somewhere on the Internet) that your PC application queried to get the
information.

--
Mike Barnes