Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dead ipod

On 19/09/2008 08:10, M ............ wrote:

I have a load of language disks which SWMBO wanted on her ipod. She wants
them to play in the correct order so I had to relabel all the tracks from
the chaotic mess the manufacturer had made of it.

Were they audio CDs which you ripped yourself, or were they already on
..MP3 (or other) files on the discs.

When I imported into ITunes, they sometimes reverted to original names and
I couldnt find a method of changing other than a single entry at a time.

If they are .MP3 files you need an ID tag editor, rather than just
renaming the actual files.

e.g. http://www.mp3tag.de/en/