Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie[_7_] Charlie[_7_] is offline

Default Clear epoxy?

"jim" wrote in message
Is there a clear epoxy that will bond glass (crystal) to brass. The
glass door knob handle came off of the brass seat.

Yes there is. I can't tell you the name though. Several years ago I was
having an annual chore of reattaching the rear view mirror to the
windshield. This was using the stuff that the auto supply places sold.

Somewhere I came across a clear epoxy that has worked now for over 6 or
seven years. I think it was from an auto supply store but I was away from
home and don't even remember the store name.

At any rate this is to tell you to keep looking. I know the stuff exists.

Charlie