Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.sf.written
Benjamin Pavsner Benjamin Pavsner is offline

Default America 2042: White Minority, the legacy you have left your kids

"J.J. O'Shea" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:53:10 -0400, LOVE Europe HATE the EU wrote
(in article
):

As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

And this is a problem why, exactly? For one thing, I'll be dead. For
another,
given that certain of my nephews already redefine 'black Irishman' thanks
a certain sister-in-law who my brother saw first, damnit, you're kinda too
bloody late already, mate.

"The Irish are the blacks of Europe and Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland,
so say it loud, I'm black and proud" The Commitments