IMM

Default Thermostatic or electric shower from combi

"Eno Case" wrote in message
. ..
That clearly say "gravity fed". Not what you need. You require a high
pressure model.

The instruction manual says

"suitable for use with Gas Combination Boiler"...

Not what you need

...which sounds exactly what I need.

But incase the manual was mince, I phoned Bristan just to check - their
techie said it was
"perfect for combi systems, but it will also do gravity fed systems."

http://www.homecareappliances.co.uk/...ProdID=342&k=1

In case anyone was mislead by that link, IMM was right to an extent - it
says Gravity Fed, but as I've said above, it IS suitable for combis - that
just looks like "Home Care Applicances" haven't categorised their products
well enough.

I appreciate that the Mira might be a much better model, but at a hundred
quid dearer, I think I'll live with mine being not the best, but at least
better than an electric. Sometimes money matters too, rather than just
having top spec :-)

The Screwfix pressure balanced mixer is good.

---