Posted to alt.home.repair
JohnnyC JohnnyC is offline

Default Shed ramp question

14" inches from top of floor to ground. Here is a picture of the shed
before I sided it.

http://members.cox.net/johnnycougar/...foreSiding.jpg

Be gentle...I built this by myself. Obviously not an expert.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "JohnnyC" wrote:
Due to the height of a shed floor and the slope of the yard, I need to
make
a ramp that is about 6 to 7ft long. The ramp needs to support up to
700lbs.

If I put the joists of the ramp 12" on center, can I use 2x6 PT lumber or
do
I need something more substantial like a 2x8"? Also, should put some
kind
of support in the middle of the ramp?

How high is this shed floor above your yard, anyway??

--
Regards,

Join the UseNet Improvement Project: killfile Google Groups.
http://www.improve-usenet.org

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe