Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Network wiring problem - weird one!

wrote:
On 17 Sep, 16:27, wrote:

[...]

Many thanks to all of you who have tirelessly helped in the quest to
allow my peri-teenage son to watch unsuitable YouTube videos in the
privacy of his bedroom. I'm EXTREMELY happy to report that, thanks to
your nuggets of information, there is one very red-faced network
engineer swapping Green/White and Orange/White wires even as I speak.
Job done.

Thanks again

Edward

ROFLMAO :-)

You should point him to that video somewhere of some bloody teenager
masturbating in front of his computer, and tell him it will make him go
blind, or give him a permanent squint...