Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

Terry Fields wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

What you fail to realise, is that the 'there is no CO2 driven global
warming' is another agenda driven by peole who have other ideas tat are
more about short term profit.

You have become their sock puppet.

But it could be said, and doubtless has been, that "What you fail to
realise, is that the 'there is CO2 driven global warming' is another
agenda driven by people who have other ideas that are more about
raising taxes. You have become their sock puppet."

Good game, this.

I totally agree Terry, but its babies and bathwater. Just because people
are running cynical marketing campaigns on the back of ecology, doesn't
mean the ecology itself is false.

If you look at my posts, you will find I have defined a word for it .
Ecobollox. I.e. my position is that the problem exists all right, but
the solutions on offer are just so much hot air and marketing fluff.