Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Cordless drill - which one to buy??

On Sep 17, 3:53*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message
You have used a cordless drill and you prefer a corded drill? Wow.
Corded, as in "no battery needed" *Is that a new invention? *I bet
it
takes off and sell millions.

I finally gave away my corded 3/8 Milwaukee--it had been languishing
for years. *Just plain didn't do anything that the cordless deWalt
wouldn't do and the deWalt would do a lot that the Milwaukee wouldn't.

I honestly can't remember where my corded drill is. *G

For making holes, I use corded stuff, mostly. For driving screws, I
use 2 impact drivers.
I do pack a couple of cordless drills on an install, but seldom use
them.
I also have a 1/2" Milwaukee, corded..which kinda reminds me of this
ad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdBQbj_6MvM