Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Roger is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

The message
from Terry Fields contains these words:

Some two or three years ago I researched as best I could the published
evidence for and against 'global warming', as it was called then.

Then your best was just not good enough,

i was shocked at the flaky nature of the pro-warming 'evidence' (which
I mentoined elsewhere) and the vituperation launched against those
scientists that spoke out against it.

There is nothing flaky about the greenhouse effect.

I drew the conclusion that CO2-based 'global warming' was a load of
rubbish, driven by some other agenda, and have seen nothing to make me
change my mind since then.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

What does come across is the nature of the attack by those who do
believe it on those who don't.

You have that the wrong way round as well.

--
Roger Chapman