Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Cordless drill - which one to buy??

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
I finally gave away my corded 3/8 Milwaukee--it had been languishing
for years. Just plain didn't do anything that the cordless deWalt
wouldn't do and the deWalt would do a lot that the Milwaukee wouldn't.

Not me. My 3/8 Milwaukee is kept and has been used as a backup drill when
the cordless needs charging or just bogs down a bit. Of course, that
cordless was a 15 year old 12v model and now that I've upgraded to an 18v
DeWalt cordless 1/2" drill, I might now find the corded to be not used any
more. Doubtful I'll ever give it away though. I'm too much of a packrat.