Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default Anybody insured by AIG?

Ignoramus14986 wrote:

On 2008-09-16, Wes wrote:

Ignoramus14986 wrote:

I wonder how this will effect my auto insurance with AIG??

This will negatively affect it.

Katrina gave me a one year house insurance increase with State Farm. By the time I
realized it, (escrow funds), it was too late. The next year rates dropped back to normal.

I think that if AIG goes bankrupt, its car insurance sub may not
necessarily go bankrupt. Also, car insurance operatikons are
guaranteed by state funds. But, I think that everyone would prefer to
see a stable insurance company handling their business. I am with
GEICO.

I keep getting their applications for quotes but the form has such
tinny spaces to fill in I don't see how anyone could write in the
required information. So I figured they just want to have some
excuse to welch on a quote. :-(
...lew...