Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:10:32 +0100 someone who may be Roger
wrote this:-

Just for the record very little of what you have been saying could be
classed as science if you apply the same test to what you say as you do
to what I have said.

I also have yet to notice a single link from any of these sayings to
a reference. It is entirely possible that there is one (or more)
somewhere which I have missed, in which case I apologise, but so far
all I have seen are vague claims like the "Met Office web site".

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh