Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

Huge wrote:

On 2008-09-16, Terry Fields wrote:

Roger wrote:

The message
from Terry Fields contains these words:

....and so is the CO2/'global warming' myth.

So you believe that the greenhouse effect is nonexistant?

Not necessarily; it may be irrelevant, or overstated, or masked by
other mechanisms.

The greenhouse effect is real, measurable, demonstrable. But "greenhouse effect"
does not mean "anthropogenic global warming". Roger is either an idiot or
seeking to deceive - either way he should be ignored.

My findings too. I tried to post founded statements, but he's ignored
them in favour of populist arguments and personal feelings. Hardly
scientific.