Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] LEGEND65@yahoo.com is offline

Default napkin holder

On Sep 16, 4:13 pm, "
wrote:
On Sep 16, 6:57 am, TWW wrote:

Anyone every tried anything like this or know of any plans or
pictures? Searching this group brings up lots of things on napkin
rings but I did not see anything on holders. Thanks.

I think that was enough information to be entirely confusing. I think
your best bet would be to post a drawing somewhere that give a
rendition of what you are thinking, then I'll bet you will get a lot
of help.

I understood. Think clamshell. He wants a big disk with a slot in it
that doesn't go all the way through.

Hot glue to a block, or to a jig that rides the table saw fence, and
cut in a couple passes to max depth. If that isn't deep enough,
similar setup on the band saw, but good luck getting in there to clean
it up.