Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default Cordless drill/tool that doesn't lockup when trigger released?

"Dave August" wrote:

Uhh... I hate to jump into this since I see that the OP is being
cagey, and kinda rude.....

Awww... poor baby Dave.

So I won't offer any suggestions

What about your imaginary kill file friend, Dave?

other than to say, have any of you who answered bothered to click
on the link he sometimes (I'm sure accidentally)

Another good troll, Dave.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that since he wants
"5MPH", "cordless" and "free wheeling" he's trying to stick a
motor on it...

BZZZZT!!!
That's not the project, Dave.

and obviously dosen't want to tell us 'cause we'd steal his
idea....

Another wrong conclusion Dave. I've been designing and building
things long enough to have learned some patience. If I ever get a
prototype that works, I'll probably put it on my pictures page.

you know what a bunch of low lifes we are... :-)

Awww... poor baby Dave.

--
The first big front wheel rollerblades.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/2565924423/