Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Patrick Al Patrick is offline

Default Health Care

Larry Jaques wrote:

big snip

When I took friends into the ER in
Vista, I saw nothing but non-English speaking folks in there. The ER
even has to treat illegals and La Migra won't even come arrest them
after they're treated. We pay for it all.

Reminds me of an email I got recently. The fellow slipped on his old military uniform
after sewing an emblem on his shirt that said, "USA Border Patrol" About 3/4 of the ER
emptied shortly after he came in. He got waited on without the typical delay. :-)

I have an agreement with my body that if I have to get really sick,
it'll just let me go into the recycle bin. It keeps me well and I take
as good a care of it as I know how. I do buy bandaids, though.

One lady told me of taking her 80+ y.o. mother to the doctor. He asked, "Who is your
family doctor?" She didn't respond. He asked, "WHO IS YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR?" a little
louder thinking she was partially deaf. She replied that she did not have one. He then
asked to what she owed her longevity. She said, "From staying just as far away as
possible from doctors and drug stores!" Her daughter almost cracked up.