Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HF tubing roller - follow up

I had an idea: HF sells parts for their tools & the tubing roller manual
has the part numbers. I could just buy the rollers & make my own
bender, if the cost of the rollers was reasonable. I emailed them for
the prices & got this response:
"The parts you are inquiring about will need to be special ordered. We
do not have pricing or availability at this time. I will be happy to
place a parts order for you and when pricing is available you will be
mailed a card, to advise you of the price. At that time, you can decide
if you would like us to order the part for you from our vendor. ...
Please be advised, that special order parts take approximately 6 to 8
weeks for delivery."

Bob
--
Nota for President