Marc A. Ohmann

Default Time for a dedicated shop

-linux_lad wrote:
snip
6) I intend to make the trusses myself. Does anyone have any experience with the
engineered wood beams and trusses? It's possible to buy pre-built trusses here for
about the same as it would cost to buy the retail lumber, but it's hardly a deal if
they suck.

I've had good luck with the truss manufacturers in my area. Why do you
think they will suck. Trusses tend to be a large cost/time savings for
most projects.

7) The proposed location of the fundation is 103 feet from the

street. Can the concrete be pumped to the form without the truck
mauling my
lawn?

In my area (Minnesota) a pumper truck runs $400 and $10 extra per yard.

Hope some of that is usefull.

Marc