Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default HF tubing roller

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

It has rollers for 1/2", 1", and 1-1/4" tubing, according to the
catalog. Or 1", 1 1/2", & 2" according to the manual.

I've emailed HF Technical Support about the sizes. I'll post when I
hear. Bob

Just in: "COMES WITH 1/2", 1" AND 1-1/4" ROLLERS". I.e., the catalog
listing is right & the manual wrong. I wonder how confident one can be
with this answer? 'Though I suppose the manual could be a re-use of one
for a 1, 1-1/2, 2" tubing roller.

Bob

It also depends on how you're measuring the tubing. The HF hydraulic
bender that I had stated pretty much the same thing but when bending
11/4" tubing for roll cages none of the dies were a really good fit,
even though it said 11/4" on the die. Some tubing is measured by O.D.
while some is measured by I.D., and there's a world of difference
between them.

Jim