Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures from a flood today

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:31:39 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 03:56:51 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1469

Whoever gave her the boob job in the last photo should be hacked to
death with a Ginsu knife. Look at the scar lines under her tits.

Horrible. Damn, she was perfect (OK, a little bit saggy, but large
enough) _before_ the surgery, too.

Pathetic

Indeed, both that a beautiful girl like that thought she needed more
boob and that a hack would leave those large, nasty scars.

P.S: Yes, I know that's another Photochopped face on a body. I still
prefer the old tits.

"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. Sarah Palin - raises babies
and kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich

Are you still "full steam ahead" with Sarah, Gunner?

Given who the opposition is..do I have any choice but to be?

Gunner