Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Roger is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

The message
from Huge contains these words:

from Terry Fields contains these words:

....and so is the CO2/'global warming' myth.

So you believe that the greenhouse effect is nonexistent?

Why are you conflating the greenhouse effect with global warming?
Could it be
that you are seeking to mislead? Or are you merely an idiot?

If you think you have a case why not make it instead of demonstrating
your penchant for meaningless insults.

Would pot please report to reception. Kettle is waiting for you.

As I said above if you have a case make it, but no you come back with
more insults. Ergo you do not have a case to make.

Terry linked CO2 with global warming and the link is clearly the
greenhouse effect.

Sigh. Did you actually read what he wrote? (Rhetorical question. The
answer is
obviously "No".)

One of the points I was responded to is still above (the other you
ignored). I leave it to our readers to decide whether your claim that I
obviously hadn't read what Terry wrote is anything other than fantasy.

Terry meanwhile hasn't responded.

--
Roger Chapman