Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures from a flood today

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:49:58 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:40:25 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

On 15 Sep 2008 21:06:02 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2008-09-14, Ignoramus22875 wrote:

water, at least when I was there with kids. Part of the plan was to
catch some fish that seems to come out of the river during flooding,
but none was found this time.

O.K. I know that some flood waters are assumed to be
contaminated with sewage. Do you know for sure about this water?

Don, those brown, oblong thingies that flow down the pipe are not called
"sewer tuna" for no reason.

Note that I ended that sentence with "this water". In other
words, I was wondering whether this was from a source where sewage
contamination was likely or not. Based in Iggy's response, it was just
a creek backing up, not the sewers.

BTW -- I've never heard of "sewer tuna" before. Is it perhaps a
local one, like "Potomac river whitefisn" is here?

So long by so wide by so thick, with pinkish tints?

I think Ig and his boys should stay well clear of Illinois waters.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/15/us...=1&oref=slogin
Dangerous buggers, wot?

Seems like an opportunity to invent a new type of skeet shooting.

Oh, no! Snopes Raided!
http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1278

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1469

Whoever gave her the boob job in the last photo should be hacked to
death with a Ginsu knife. Look at the scar lines under her tits.

Pathetic

"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. Sarah Palin - raises babies
and kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich