Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

ARWadworth wrote:

So all in all, Action CO2 calculator is a pile of crap IMHO.

....and so is the CO2/'global warming' myth.

Since Al Gore's famous graph of CO2/temperature over the millennia was
shown to be flawed - in that the CO2 levels *lagged* climate change -
the heat has gone out of that debate, and focussed on sunspot activity
instead.

However, the dear old Beeb, always keen to support government policies
when they involve raising taxes for spurious reasons like this, showed
a programme on Sunday night(?) that tried to debunk the CO2-debunkers.
It 'answered' the 'sunspot' thing by saying that as sunspot activity
'blew away' the cosmic rays that promote cloud formation (which cools
down the planet), sunspots had nothing to with climate change!

So now we know.....we need to control cosmic rays. New tax, anyone?