Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
[email protected] pdrahn@coinet.com is offline

Default Cordless drill/tool that doesn't lockup when trigger released?

John.
I have 14 new in the box Torrington RC-061008 roller clutches. They
are ID 0.3750, OD 0.6250 and length of 0.500. The current price I
found was $4.96 each. I would sell them for $2.00 each plus shipping.

I own an electronic assembly service. Years ago when we stuffed leaded
components into holes in circuit boards, we had a machine called a
component sequencer. It cut components from reels and put them onto
new reels in a specific order for an inserter machine to insert them.
The sequencer used rotary solenoids to advance and cut one component
at a time from the master reel. One direction of rotation could be
used, but the solenoid had to return to its resting position. The
roller clutches were between the solenoid shaft and the cutting/
advancing mechanism.

We sold the machines, but seemed to have forgotten a box of clutches.
I just found them the other day.

Would these be of any interest to you?

Paul Drahn, President
Jodeco, Inc.
Redmond, Oregon

I've spent money on that route before. Difficult to match attributes
include environmental contamination, locking torque, and inner\outer
diameter. I'd love to use clutch bearings, but so far no go. I might
try again.

--
The first big front wheel rollerblades.http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/2565924423/