Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Custom C-face mounting plate.

On Sep 15, 7:03*am, " wrote:

Since you're cutting aluminum, another way might be to use a router
with a carbide bit and a circle jig. Take several light passes to get
to the final depth. *Not done it myself, so I can't give you more
detail than that... *I think it's been discussed here before if you
care to search the archives.

* --Glenn Lyford

I second the router if you have one or can borrow one. You should be
able to use the end mill that you have if the shank is the right
size. You can use your rotary table . Just need some way to hold the
router in relation to the rotary table.

The router speed will be much higher that recommended, but you are
cutting aluminum. So should be okay if you feed slow.

Dan