Posted to alt.home.repair
JJ[_8_] JJ[_8_] is offline

Default Crooked garage door

Probably answered 100 times, but I can't find the simple answer.

I have a 2-car garage with a single door. About 5 years ago, one of
my garage door springs snapped. I had both springs replaced by a
professional. Things looked fine for a while, but in the past 6
months, I've noticed that when the door is closed, one side is on the
ground and the other has a gap of about 1 inch.

Is there a simple adjustment for this problem that a DIYer can make,
or should I call back the professionals? I don't want to go anywhere
near those springs.

Should this be a simple job for the pros?

Thanks.

-JJ