Posted to sci.electronics.repair
n cook n cook is offline

Default "tuning" in a Freeview digital TV set-top box

Charles wrote in message
. ..

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"Charles" wrote in message
. ..

Multipath?

Well, of course Charles, we all know in the UK that digital doesn't

suffer
from multipath. In fact it's immune from everything ! The government

says

Sigh. Our government "devolved" from yours.

I find multipath to be a more serious problem (compared to analog) with

many
digital transmission formats. But, what do I know ... I don't work for

the
government.

Could a multipath problem "knotch" out one specific frequency for all times
of day and weather conditions. I think of it more with wavering effects that
come and go with moving metalwork or weather/time variation.