Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures from a flood today

One never knowns what lurks beneath or atop the water. Might bite or slither...

We have like issues when neighbors burn 'weeds' and sometimes plastic.
Both are tough on you and your lungs.

It is against the law to burn poison ivy,oak and sumac but it happens.
A little hot oil floats in and finds a spot to cool off. Just hope not
in the eyelids...and below the belt!

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

steamer wrote:
--Reminds me of the time it flooded in downtown Santa Barbara; all
the numbskulls went for a swim in flooded underpasses and wound up with
full-body cases of poison oak. Be careful in that stuff!