Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Raccoon Problem

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:58:32 -0400, Frank
frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 14, 5:20?pm, Bert Byfield wrote:
I have a raccoon that has homesteaded under my back yard storage
building. I'm wondering if spraying under and around the building with
ammonia might send him on down the road.
Any one have a better idea short of shooting, I'm in a city so that is
out and he
doesn't show himself except late night and other than the odor the
only clue to
what he is are his tracks. RM~
If he likes you enough to move in, he is getting to your food and/or
garbage. Lock it all up.

havahart live trap, move to new far away location.

secure shed so no resident cant move in

I second getting a Hav-a-hart and make sure you get the one suitable for
a large raccoon.

I like the pellet rifle. Rabies pose a threat. What about the new
house-wife taser? Pack and re-load.