Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Shuman Bob Shuman is offline

Default Printer head cleaning question

The older Epson printers are notorious for clogging. I tried everything I
knew , but could not get two of them unclogged after I received them after
sitting unused for several months/years. If you do a web search, you will
find many who can share their own tales of frustration with that design
(print head is separate from the ink delivery.) Good luck.

Bob

"Jstein" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with my Epson R260 inkjet printer. I recently
tried to print a document and discovered that cyan was not printing.
The printer was inactive for roughly 3 weeks. I performed numerous
head cleanings and nozzle checks and nothing seemed to solve the
problem.

Any advice you can give would be much appreciated. I would really
love to get this printer up and running again. Thank you in advance.

-Jesse