Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rob Fraser Rob Fraser is offline

Default The deal of a lifetime!! GLOAT!!!

I have to pull the DAT tape.

RF

"Steve W." wrote in message
Rob Fraser wrote:
"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
. ..
I'd call this situation a Win-Win!

Jon

I would too- I'm also calling it a learning lesson. Just listening to the
feedback and comments of "so-called friends" has been a real eye opener.
Since the car is in the shop and already being restored to a very
marketable condition you would not believe the things I have heard. There
are some selfish greedy *******s out there who think only of themselves
and I hope they don't ask a favor of me as they are getting billed full
shop time now. I have heard so much "gimme-gimme-gimme" today I want to
puke. I don't know where the world went wrong or if it's just the area I
live in and I'm glad to be moving to a farm if that's the case but I have
lost a lot of respect for a lot of people over the last two days and one
will be jailed tomorrow morning as I saw him putting a box in his trunk.
I just need to file a police report so I don't get sued by him first
(Dumb **** took a dual quad manifold with carbs on it right in front of a
recording security video camera.) Illinois has some scum in it.. You
guys have been the only honest voice of reason and I sincerely mean it.
other that you it's all been about what someone can get for nothing. My
dad said it's like turning the lights on and watching the roaches run
away but only in reverse.... Sorta makes sense if you think about it.

RF

Get the police involved NOW. Don't give the SOB a chance to sell off his
stolen parts. And I bet that if he faces a judge his first words will be
"Gee your honor, he was given all these parts and he wasn't going to use
them"

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York