Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:11:14 UTC, "endymion"
wrote:

Despite all of this my home ( 2 bed bungalow) comes out at above the
national average even though my appliances are using less than half the
national average according to them.

Its total ********. I have to save and bring my foot pront down to 7 tons
even though I am already below the national average by their own
calculations.

Typical case of lying with statistics! Not sure if this was mentioned
recently here, but anyway:

I particularly like the (true) statement that most people have an above
average number of feet!

http://www.diybanter.com