Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] kfvorwerk@gmail.com is offline

Default Pictures from a flood today

On Sep 13, 11:39*am, Ignoramus22875 ignoramus22...@NOSPAM.
22875.invalid wrote:
Our town was very mildly flooded today, here are some pictures.

* *http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Flood/

--
* *Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention
* * * to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating

We Had a mini flood here last night about 2 blocks away. Some drunken
idiot took out a fire hydrant and a concrete block wall.
I'm glad you took the kids with you. It was a good learning
experience. I wouldn't worry too much about contamination. That much
water would dilute anything.
Karl