Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] pjlusenet@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Stained glass/leaded window repair

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:13:06 +0100, Adrian
wrote:

- or tell us where you are ...?

Sorry forgot to say - I'm in Stockport.
Thanks for the offer of the glass but the
bits that are broken are clear and 'dimpled'. I reckon I can get a
piece from the local glass shop.

I'll have a go with a Dremel and see how I go. It's a 1930's house so
I imagine the lead may be tricky to bend.

Thanks for all the info. provided so far.
It looks like it might make an interesting hobby!

ALDI are about to do a soldering iron kit for £6 that includes an 80W
iron. I read somewhere that you need 120W so I guess 80W would be too
weak. Any thoughts?