Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mekon[_2_] Mekon[_2_] is offline

Default Trestle Picnic Table

Great looking picnic table. Mission style?
And how was the use of the dado made easier.....
Did you plunge cut the mortise and then clean it out with chisle....
Good looking table.
jloomis
"Upscale" wrote in message
This is a picture of the trestle picnic table that I built as a thank you
for some friends. It went to its new home August 24. Thanks to Swingman for
design suggestions. Biggest lesson I learned from this project is that when
compared to a router, a dado blade for the tablesaw adjusts much more
easily, is less messy, definitely quieter and a WHOLE LOT FASTER when it
comes to making tenons. Not having done this type of construction before,
I'm happy to say that it turned out much better than I expected.

Next table I hope to make will be a more refined, indoor version of this
table.

Damn, ANOTHER post I dont get to see the pic of.

Mekon

--
Mekon