Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Opinion AKA: LipStick On A Pig

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
IMHO, McCain has sold his sole for the opportunity to run for President.

All he seems able to do is spit out the standard boiler plate party line.

IMO, it was an easy sale. Bush made such a mess of things I think the
Republicans figure they can't win this time around no matter what, so let
McCain have his 15 minutes of fame. Why waste a "good" candidate?

As much as I dislike Hillary, I figured she'd be the front runner. So did
she and she let Obama get too good a start.

I think Hillary would be the Dems nominee if georgeous John Edwards
hadn't sucked up enough votes from her to let BO sneak through.

There's a good reason BO didn't pick Hil for veep as there isn't a
government paid position of food taster.